MedVR Education, an XR platform offering off-the-shelf VR training programs in the field of patient care and healthcare management, is founded with the aim of providing immersive experiences that promotes practice and application of clinical skills. These VR training programs can be used by universities and healthcare institutions as they can be effortlessly blended into their existing curriculum or integrated in the Learning Management System.
We’re building one of the biggest clinical VR libraries for nursing and clinical practitioners. MedVR Ed has a great opportunity for a contract Clinical Educator to work with our VR development team to review content and provide input as a subject matter expert of our clinical VR training curriculum.
We’re looking for a strong communicator who has solid writing and organizational skills. Someone who is meticulously attentive to detail, curious, and self-motivated.
Job responsibilities -
- Develop Storyboards with Instructional designers for VR content development.
- Review current Clinical VR applications and provide feedback to developers.
- Test the develop content and provide feedback on the content and overall experience.
- Develop, update, edit, and review needs assessments for VR use cases in clinical curriculum.
- Build storyboard content from references, books, videos, and other sources.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a healthcare/hospital setting.
- A Registered nurse License.
- Inpatient Clinical experience.
- Strong Written, Verbal and presentation skills.
- Technical aptitude to learn our products.
- Experience with VR technology is a plus.
Minimum requirements – 15-20 hours per month.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Acute care
- Nursing: 3 years (Required)