Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an exciting contract role as an Escrow Assistant III
in Chandler, Arizona
! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Prior to Closing
- 7 - 10+ years’ experience required
- Must have recent experience within the last year
- Escrow Officer experience is a plus
- Order payoffs and final utilities for files; verify payoffs match title commitments
- Handle all file requirements prior to closing, including but not limited to liens, judgments, and bankruptcy requirements
- Obtain most past and present tax information; ensure current taxes have not been paid
- Order and follow-up on HOA letters, bylaws, financials, and irrigation
- Obtain commission information on the real estate agents involved in the transaction
- Disburse files and verify receipt and accuracy of wires
- Prepare Power of Attorneys and Quit Claim Deeds when necessary
- Maintain communication with the Escrow Officer regarding status of the file
- Handle walk-ins or phone calls when Escrow Officer is unavailable
- Help other assistants and fill in as receptionist as needed
- Assist with entering figures from lender
- Assist with printing documents for closing
- Print checks for closing
- Assist with faxing figures to lenders/Realtors
- Clean out file for shipping of loan package, recordings, follow-up on any money held in escrow, etc.
- Prepare closed out file for scanning
Escrow Assistant III
based on experience
M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
How to Apply:
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to reach out to: Lisbeth Vences at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email your most current resume in word format to the email listed.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled