Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Revenue Cycle Project Manager. Facilitate day-to-day activities of the workgroups to ensure effective future state design and risk remediation of business operations focus areas. Provide subject matter expertise across multiple domains and collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure cross-functional integration of revenue cycle processes. Identify, remediate, and escalate key program impacts, considerations, challenges, gaps, risks and issues, success factors and improvement opportunities to Business Operations council and program leadership. Guide detailed problem-solving and design-related discussions to achieve the required future state.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with managing IT projects
- Experience with tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Knowledge of life cycle and project management methodologies
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems, Business, or related scientific or technical fields or an additional 8 years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
- Experience in Identity and Registration Management, Community Care, Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Revenue Cycle Reporting, or Charge Services preferred
- Experience with DoD and VA
- Experience with implementing Electronic Health Records, including Cerner EHR
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- Possession of excellent consulting skills
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.