BEST LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY – California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Oregon
(San Diego, San Francisco, Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, Reno, SLC, Portland)
Looking for a qualified candidates to work in our Sales Department. This is a great position for someone with insurance sales experience that wants to work for a national insurance carrier that specializes in employee benefit insurance plans. The Regional Sales Managersare responsible for growing the region by cultivating and developing group benefits broker relationships that result in new and renewal sales by performing the following duties:
This is a remote position. Qualified candidates must live in the region and be willing to travel within the region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following:
- Research and cultivate new group broker relationships to continually grow the regions in force premium block.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and the benefits each offers.
- Articulately communicate the benefits of partnering with BEST Life.
- Develop Requests for Proposal (RFPs) that will generate our best selling opportunities and close the sale.
- Partner with our brokers and engage in consultative partnerships to not only grow our business but their business as well.
- Meet and/or exceed activity goals as they relate to number of new clients, RFPs, broker relationships and sold premium.
- Gather and provide competitive intelligence to assist in the successful positioning of BEST Life and Health in the marketplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- 3+ years of experience in group health/ancillary insurance sales.
- Proven track record of growing an in-force premium base year over year.
- Experience and connections with licensed brokers/agencies selling dental, vision and life insurance in the small and midsize group segment.
- Experience cultivating, maintaining and growing new business relationships.
- Understanding of lead generation activities, marketing, sales cycles, and after sale ongoing responsibilities within the group ancillary insurance market.
- Product knowledge in the small/medium group market.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite as well as CRM tools.
- State Life and Health license preferred, but not required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work closely with our new and current brokers and employees.
- Important attributes include a positive attitude, passion for grow an organization, being open minded and creative, as well as the ability to know when to be persistent and when to be patient in order to close a sale.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven track record in insurance sales.
- A proven record of setting and achieving goals.
- 100% company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 100% company-sponsored employee assistance program
- 100% company-sponsored long term disability available after (1) year of employment
- Supplemental Life Insurance available
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 120 hours of accrued vacation/sick time per year
If you feel you would be a great fit for this position and want to be considered, please send us your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)