KnowledgeCity is an industry leading E-Learning company that specializes in learning solutions which maximize skill development. Our up-to-date content and innovative tools and services are constantly evolving with the changing needs of the industry and feedback from the clients we serve.
We are currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a full time, in-office position.
Manage creating high-quality, valuable content to attract, educate, and engage our audience across all online platforms
- Develop and manage creative content marketing strategies, editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Conduct in-depth online research to drive thought leadership that fuels newsletters, whitepapers, webinars, podcasts, infographics, awareness, and the reputation of KnowledgeCity as a thought leader and information resource
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to generating leads and brand promotion
- Implement SEO best practices
- Create new content campaigns that will help buyers move throughout the sales funnel
- Continuously analyze web traffic metrics and measure the results of content marketing campaigns to improve content performance
- Create ROI and marketing results reports leveraging Google Analytics, Google Console and social media analytics tools
- Lead a team of marketing specialists to execute on said strategy along with assigning tasks, providing feedback, and offering guidance to staff
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build more effective content
Required Experience and Skills:
- A degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills (AP Style)
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- 5+ years professional experience, with a proven track record in developing highly effective marketing content.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks to receive a response.
KnowledgeCity is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. KnowledgeCity makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- professional Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person