Work as a senior business leader responsible for managing programs and projects throughout the system delivery life cycle in the respective market. Provide senior oversight and direction on technical management, service delivery, and overall contract performance. Oversee the technical delivery of complex software development and integration efforts, manage deliverables, interface with clients and staff, and manage risks. Analyze the development of talent and drive innovation to scale the firm’s digital capabilities and solutions. Maintain responsibility for driving proposal and business development activities by working with a team to build new business with clients in the respective market.
- 10+ years of experience with all SDLC aspects, including designing, developing, maintaining, improving, and leading software development and technology transformation projects
- 5+ years of experience with customer relationship management, direct client engagement, and business development
- 5+ years of experience with leading high-performing development teams
- Experience with the development of new solutions, service offerings, and game-changing innovations, from ideation to build to go-to-market
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with leading the development of enterprise solutions for federal IT contracting and technology
- Experience in leading large federal technology programs with teams of 10 or more staff
- Experience with employing Agile methodologies, including Scrum Masters in large and small teams
- Experience with developing and driving cross cutting capabilities or solutions
- Ability to be well-versed in modern software frameworks, development techniques, methods, and technologies
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- PMP or ITIL Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.