Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is an agency consisting of a team of mental health professionals that specialize in psychiatric evaluations, clinical social work, and family therapy. We are committed to helping patients in our community who are experiencing personal, emotional, marriage, family or psychological problems.
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant
for our New Brighton office that would assist our executive, marketing, and HR teams.
- Manage all calendars and schedule meetings for the Administrative team
- Reception and check in of visitors to the Administrative team
- Support of the Administrative team as follows:
- Human Resources Department
- Assists with preparation and setup of clinical meetings
- Filing documents in personnel files as requested
- Distribute revenue reports to applicable staff, assists payroll as necessary
- Coordinate and distribute company apparel orders in a timely fashion
- Prepares materials for HR related job and internship fairs as requested by Recruiters
- Maintain key card access system.
- Marketing Department
- Website assistance, make ongoing edits to website profiles, take photographs to upload to company website
- Other marketing department assistance for preparation of meetings, etc.
- Creation of business cards
- Maintain Board Approved Supervision Training (BAST), collect payments, and register interested staff and external individuals
- Coordinates reoccurding groups & meetings for President/CEO.
- Stocks the administrative area with relevant office supplies for the administrative staff
- Assists with company automobiles
Key Attributes of a successful candidate:
- Experience working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment highly preferred
- Multitasking skills and ability to manage and track own work
- Ability to quickly change directions to work on immediate request
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Customer Service skills – in this role you will greet and check-in visitors for our administrative teams, you will need excellent customer service skills.
- Critical thinking skills – this role requires problem solving, the ability to think on your feet, and come up with solutions independently.
- Interest in Marketing or Human Resources – this role is an excellent entry-level position for someone interested in growing into a marketing or HR position.
- The Ability to take Feedback well – must be able to listen to feedback or constructive criticism from supervisors or coworkers and apply it to themselves.
- A driven, motivated, and flexible individual would succeed in this position!
Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. prides itself on the benefits and compensation offered to staff, including:
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for applicable medical and dependent care expenses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with a generous employer matching program
- Supplemental insurances, such as short term/long term disability, cancer insurance, whole life, and accident insurance
- Tuition reduction partnerships with local universities
- Argosy University, Twin Cities
- Adler Graduate School
- St. Catherine’s University
- St. Mary’s University
- University of Northwestern – St. Paul
- Bethel University
keywords: administrative assistant, Human resources administrative assistant, HR administrative assistant, marketing administrative assistant, executive assistant.