PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (NORTH DENVER)
United Flea Markets is looking for a qualified individual to join their team in the capacity of a Part-time Recruiter for Mile High Flea Market. This person will be an energetic and a positive team player. Experienced in multi-tasking and accustomed to a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Partner with Human Resources Manager to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements).
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets and multiple positions to include part-time and full-time opportunities.
- Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
- Determine job offer details, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Human Resources Manager.
- Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
- Contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Human Resources Team.
- Well organized, detail oriented and has the capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
- Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.)
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Must be available to work weekends
- Be able to attend job fairs and/or networking events
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change priorities on short notice
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- recruiting: 2 years (Required)