REPORTS TO: Associate Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Covenant HouseInternational is seeking adynamic leader and team player who will collaborate with the VP of CorporatePartnerships to strategically advance the existing corporate partnershipsprogram in order to increase revenue and exceed fundraising targets. The ideal candidate will have a deepunderstanding of corporate giving (private sector or nonprofit background), animpressive track record of developing and closing innovative partnership dealsand generating new business. Key responsibilities include the acquiring,managing, and growing corporate partnerships in the New York metro area throughbrand and mission alignment, workplace giving, and programmatic development andcollaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Covenant House’s mission has never been moreimportant than it is today. Join us and be part of a team working to end youthhomelessness.
Responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to:
- Developand manage strategic partnerships with private sector partners that meet andexceed annual fundraising goals
- Collaborateproactively with internal departments to share information, strategies, andbest practices and align/coordinate efforts to enhance corporate partnershipsand grow revenue
- Responsiblefor identifying, cultivating, and stewarding a portfolio of donors(approximately 60) comprised of corporate and individual donors.
- Responsible for recruiting individuals who have the capacity to raise four figure gifts + for assigned P2P events.
- Maintain ongoing and regularcommunication with assigned corporate donors.
- Create and deepen relationships withcorporate partners through site visits and volunteer experiences
- Attend fundraising, corporate givingseminars, and trainings that are relevant to the position.
- All other duties as assigned byDevelopment Leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS& ABILITIES
- Musthave excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstratedability to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail.
- Personable,creative, focused and able to adapt.
- Mustbe a team player and able to work with all levels of management.
- Mustbe able to interact with great skill and ease with donors and board members inbusiness & social settings.
- Mustbe available to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, andnight hours as needed.
- Musthave a thorough understanding of the mission of Covenant House and the workdone by the agency.
- Mustbe dedicated to the mission of Covenant House.
MINIMUM EDUCATION& EXPERIENCE
- At least five (6)years of experience working with foundation and corporate funding communitiesand soliciting donors for 5 figure + gifts
Covenant House is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative