FC Cincinnati is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work under the President and work directly with internal and external stakeholders. The position will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Represents the organization by welcoming visitors, reviewing Club correspondence, arranging corporate functions, and answering questions and meeting requests directed to the President.
Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
Complete projects and special assignments as directed by the President and his deputies by working to establish objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others and making adjustments to plans.
Enhance President's and Club's reputation by having a consistent professional presentation in all settings and correspondence.
Complete special projects as assigned by the President or his deputies. May include creative problem solving, progress oversight, working with multiple club departments and extensive company research.
Maintain effective daily operations and make suggestions for process improvements when necessary.
Ability to manage and protect highly confidential information on a consistent basis.
Customer relations as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience as an executive assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail and deadline-oriented multitasker
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service experience preferred
- Travel Logistics, Scheduling, Presentation Skills, Meeting Management, Client Relationships, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement, Decision Making, Administrative Writing Skills
- Excellent follow through and judgment
- “Make it happen” attitude
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced working environment
- Strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience
- Successful candidates provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.