Manage staff and analyze budgets. Perform advanced concept analysis, support capability requirements generation, and Concept of Operation (CONOPS) development. Perform technology assessments and analysis. Support daily operations for a complex DoD acquisition program.
- 4 years of experience with acquisitions
- 1 year of experience with program management
- TS/SCI clearance
- BS degree in Engineering, Systems Management, or Business and 4 years of experience with leadership or MA or MS degree in Engineering, Systems Management, or Business Administration and 2 years of experience with leadership
- PMP, IAMP, or DAU Certification
- Completion of 24 semester hours in accounting, business finance, law, contracts, purchasing, econ, industrial mgmt., marketing, quantitative methods, organization, and management
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.