Our Associates earn an average of $55-$65K
Take home up to $3,600 bonus in your first 6 weeks + paid training!
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
How would you like to be an Associate Account Executive - Sales for a FORTUNE 200 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement?
DISH associates take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling. Pay is an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission AND a weekly Training Incentive. The average total compensation is 50k-60k and top performers are earning over six figures!
- Drive new customer growth by building value for DISH’s services to prospective customers
- Apply solid sales skills to understand customer’s needs and close all sales with integrity
- Use web based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
- Consistently exceed in all sales metrics
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Do you have what it takes?
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to achieve
- Tech savvy with the ability to smoothly find your way around a desktop computer
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and is consistently striving to be a top performer
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner
- Adaptable and flexible to change. Willing to work the shift and hours it takes to get the job done
- Sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge - though not required
- College degree preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- Paid time off and holidays
- Life and short/long term disability insurance
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- FREE DISH PROGRAMMING
- High-end Rewards and Recognition program to include shopping sprees, luxurious dinning, exciting travel
- destinations, and top of the line merchandise
- Paid Training + Generous Training Bonus eligibility for meeting requirements in your first 6 weeks
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance while taking on new responsibilities. We love to promote employees from within and offer Associate's exciting career path opportunities with generous compensation increases!