Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Systems Specialist for the Mobile, AL area. Please contact me for more info!
This is a specialty technical position that will support the following systems on a Site and/or Regional basis:
- OT Systems
- Siemen’s Fire Alarm System (Site)
- Lenel Employee Access System (Site & Regional)
- Security Surveillance System (CCTV) (Site & Regional)
- Fiber Network (North Ring & Legacy) (Site)
- Asset Management (vibration monitoring, equipment, instrumentation)
This individual will be the point of contact for the Region and Site to support:
- seamless transitions of all aforementioned systems into site expansions;
- LENEL & Siemens (fire and emergency alarm) systems related compliance matters specific to NFPA Codes, OSHA regulations, Fire Safety Codes, Life Safety issues, and site personnel access security;
- warranty and maintenance services related to the LENEL employee access, CCTV and Siemens alarm systems;
- Coordinator for the onsite contractors responsible for maintenance of the LENEL and Siemens alarm systems.
- the training program for S6 Maintenance I&E personnel for troubleshooting, repairs and modifications to these systems;
- integration and assistance with installations of similar systems in other NA Region sites upon request.
- This individual coordinates daily activities utilizing multi-functional specialties of Process Safety, Personnel Safety, Fire Protection, Emergency Response, Information Technology, and Construction Safety.
- This individual will prepare estimates for new installations of the systems listed, upgrades to existing systems, and provide support and troubleshooting.
- Bachelors Degree in Information technology, Chemical/Electrical/Computer Engineering
- 3-5 Years Systems Experience required
Job Type: Full-time
- Systems Support: 5 years (Required)