Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We're a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients' lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we're at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform.
Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
As part of the Delivery Services team, the Portfolio Director (PD) leads project delivery, and the growth and management of a defined set of accounts within a region. The PD's primary responsibilities include overseeing client engagements, serving as an escalation point for clients, and being accountable for the successful delivery of all consulting services for accounts in your portfolio. In addition, you will partner with Sales and Practices to identify opportunities and guide proposals and SOWs.
PDs are mentors and coaches to both customers and internal team members, as well as hands-on managers to a team of direct reports. As a member of the Delivery Leadership Team, you will assist with developing and implementing internal initiatives of all kinds to promote organizational growth and advancement in team enablement, collaboration, innovation, and communication. Portfolio Directors are a vital component to maintaining Silverline's values as the business grows aggressively over the coming years.
Portfolio Oversight and Account Management
- Oversee Portfolio & Client Delivery Success
- Account Escalation Support
- Client / Account Relationship Building
- Provide visibility to additional client opportunities
- Provide input into Estimates & Staffing
- Ensure Delivery Team is set up for Success
- Work with Sales team to assist in onboarding the Delivery team
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Annual Reviews
- Professional Development
- Delivery & Methodology accountability
- Margin and utilization accountability
- Escalation Support for EM and/or Customers
- Strategic planning & higher-value Activities
- Mentorship & Development of resources
- Client Relationship Management
Education and Required Experience
The following certifications are a plus but not required:
- 8-10+ years management/technology consulting or similar experience
- Direct experience with Sales/CRM, Salesforce.com, Agile/Scrum and hands on Project Management
- Experience managing a team of up to 10 direct reports
- Experience working with and advising senior executives
- Experience in the sales cycle helping clients with vision, working with internal partners to shape proposals, and hands on contract writing.
- Past success in working with sales and service to manage various functions and resources
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience working independently and with remote teams
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining profitable and referenceable customer relationships
- Experience in proactively identifying, assessing, and mitigating risk during project delivery
- Experience evaluating sales proposals and statements of work against proposed scope
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or related fields of study or equivalent business experience; MBA a strong plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time is required.
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
- SFDC Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- SFDC Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- SFDC Developer Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- PMP Certification