Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies, and equipment. Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate industrial power equipment
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- High School Diploma Preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.53 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bronx, NY 10455: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person