Responsible for the conceptual and design development of all Marketing materials, both traditional print and digital, for external clients as well as internal CLEAResult materials.
Additional Job Description
- In partnership with fellow senior creative team members plan and execute consistent visual concept across multiple deliverables tailored for print, online and other applications
- Partners with marketing account managers, art directors, copywriters and creative director to implement client marketing strategies
- Participates in meetings, including creative brief kick-off meetings and debrief sessions
- Mentor less experienced graphic designers
- Ensure that output meets agency standards
- Reviews and edits work for consistency, conceptual integrity, client standards and creative quality
- Identify opportunities to improve design standards with brand guidelines, client preferences
- Identify best practices and provide feedback on accuracy and quality of deliverables
- Follows brand style guides for a variety of clients to ensure consistent messaging and adherence to client values
- Monitors industry developments, client preference and the technological and cultural nuances of our industry
4-6 years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.