To manually set up, break down, and service all event space. To collect all equipment and allocate in accordance with event order to supply function.
- Set up all event space to the specifications of the event order. This includes physical activity in transporting heavy materials such as tables, chairs, dance-floors, etc., from storage area to event space.
- Break down all event space when events have concluded and return to storage closet so the room will be available to be reset for the next function.
- Maintain established cleaning schedule of event space and ballrooms so the rooms stay presentable at all times.
- Practice "Teamwork" and "Clean as you Go" policies.
Regular attendance in conformance with our standards is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
All employees are expected to fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of the facility. Employees who violate rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the facility.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by the supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning up unexpected spills, or special guest requests.The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Ability to understand verbal English sufficient to understand verbal job requests from supervisor and guests.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, record orders/requests.
- Ability to lift and move multiple tables and chairs and podiums weighing up to 80 lbs. through a crowded room. This position requires considerable physical activity on a continuous basis throughout the shift for room set up and break down.Job Type: Part-time
- Job Requirements: Experience: No prior experience required. Prior banquet experience preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
- Banquet Set Up: 1 year (Preferred)