The Center for Psychological Services & Life Coaching (www.thecenter.online) is a Christian mental health group practice that provides outpatient therapy (individual, family/marital, group), psychological testing/assessment (personality/psycho-diagnostic and ADHD testing) and professional life coaching. Counselors are expected to provide competent faith-based counseling and psychological services with integrity and professionalism. The practice offers a supportive team environment with opportunities for regular clinical team meetings and clinical consultation. Credentialing status with major insurance companies is preferred but not required (e.g., Highmark, UPMC, Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna). Professional Licensure is required (LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist). Experience is also preferred but new licensees who are passionate and enthusiastic about the professional practice of Christian Counseling will be considered.
A strong candidate will:
- be motivated and enthusiastic, highly valuing the integration of faith and clinical practice
- be willing to build a healthy caseload (25 billable hours a week)
- be able to independently manage a diverse caseload of patients with varying diagnoses and treatment concerns
- be able to work collaboratively with other clinical team members
Position is Full-Time/Contract with competitive compensation.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)