We are looking for high energy Team Members who want to have FUN at work, grow and expand into our Management Training Program. We are seeking both Full and Part Time Employees with unlimited scheduling choices (days, nights, weekends and holidays). We offer great competitive pay, a weekly bonus program, free food and the chance to grow, grow, and grow!.
Our Crew Member Training Program is an extensive two week program during which you will be trained on all of the stations within our restaurant - making you confident and competent in all aspects of our operations. Add two more weeks for our Management Training Program and you could be a Shift Leader, or General Manager before you know it!
Whether you are a Crew Member from another food service organization looking for new opportunities or an established Food Service Manager looking to expand your role within an exciting organization, we may have a spot for you!
Limited spots are available so APPLY NOW!!!
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America’s most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
We have a unique work environment where you’re trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes.
We have an open kitchen experience so it’s fun and it’s loud with lots of team communication. The crew’s burger creation is part of the customer experience.
So, what’s it take to be a successful Five Guys crew member?
- Energy & Stamina – it’s a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace – Our kitchen’s have a lot going on and there’s lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation. It’s not for everybody.
- Good Communication – Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what’s happening real-time during each shift.
- Love For Burgers and Classic Rock and Roll – We make some of the best burgers and fries in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring About Your Teammates – Always working for the success of your team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place