Certified Nursing Assistant Position in Littleton & Surrounding Locations!
Are you a CNA who feels overworked and underpaid? Are you a CNA who wants to build a personal relationship with their patients instead of juggling multiple patients in one shift? Are you looking for a flexible schedule? BrightStar Care is a Home Care agency that allows you to work around your schedule! If you are looking for part time or full time work BrightStar is the place for you! We have MANY additional opportunities available!
BrightStar Care of Central Denver is a Class A Home Care Agency looking for experienced and motivated Certified Nursing Assistants to provide our clients with a "Higher Standard of Care." Our Agency has been around for 10 years and we're consistently picking up new clients which means we need YOU to help us provide exceptional home care.
We are not just looking for any Certified Nursing Assistant. We're a close knit family at BrightStar Care and when you join our family you're family for life. Your experience on the field and hard work will never go unnoticed and your clients will keep asking for you back. There is no greater feeling than being acknowledged for your hard work. To our clients and to us YOU'RE A SUPERHERO IN SCRUBS!
Come join our family and become one of our CNA Superhero's!
Please review our employee benefits below and see if we're the right fit / family for you!
BrightStar Employee Benefits off the Field:
BrightStar Employee Benefits on the Field:
- $15/hr for extended hour shifts
- $25 for 1/hr shifts, $35 for 2/hr shifts
- Weekend Differential
- Free CPR Courses!
- WEEKLY PAY with Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Health Insurance after 1 year
CNA Job Duties:
- Relaxed and Safe Home Care Environment
- One to One Patient Care
- Electronic Charting
- Work outside of the clients home such as go to the grocery store or doctor's appointment
- Friendly and Knowledgeable 24/7 On Call Team
CNA Required Qualifications:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for the client
- Comply with documentation requirements
- CNA License in Colorado
- 1 Year of Supervised Experience
- Current CPR Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance/Reliable Transportation
- Clean Background and Criminal Record
- Ability to Pass a Drug Screen