Allstate Licensed Professional Program for Veterans and Military Spouses
Allstate Licensed Sales Professional for Veterans and Military Spouses
SALARY PLUS COMMISSION!
You protected Americans in the military. Now, turn that passion into a second career.
Allstate is looking for Veterans and military spouses like you to join forces with the Good Hands® and become a Licensed Insurance Sales Professional. Our Military Veterans’ and Spouse’s Program will give you all the tools you need to translate your world-class skills into a meaningful career with an Allstate Exclusive Agent. Building the kind of life you always wanted after the military. A good one.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will perform the fundamental role of servicing customers, supporting the agency owner, and building strong relationships within the community. You’ll work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives, and retirement incomes.
Through the Military Veterans’ and Spouse’s Program, you may be selected to interview for any open Licensed Sales Professional position. With more than 10,000 Allstate Exclusive Agents across the U.S., there are opportunities for Veterans and military spouses who are looking to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional in your hometown. Please apply now at www.allstateveterans.com.
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Being a team-player to help grow the agency
- Develop meaningful solutions to complex problems in your community
- Achieving goals and being organized and efficient
- Offering insurance and financial products to help customers protect their cars, homes, lives, and retirement income
- Ensuring customers have a great claim experience
- Helping make sure customers have the right protection
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership as well as personal and team accountability
- Experience operating in ambiguous situations
- Resilience getting things done despite difficult conditions or tight deadlines
- Proven experience dedicating themselves to a cause
- Ability to organize and structure resources to accomplish goals, regardless of roadblocks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office skills a plus
- Must be willing to obtain a Property and Casualty insurance license
- Already possessing a Property and Casualty or Life and Health insurance license a plus
The Allstate Military Veterans’ and Spouse’s Program is designed to support honorably discharged Veterans, active duty, Reserve, National Guard and military spouses — the only requirement to qualify! You don't need a college degree or even sales experience to get started. You just need the drive and commitment to succeed. Please apply at www.allstateveterans.com.
Subject to availability and terms included on AllstateVeterans.com. © 2017 Allstate Insurance Co.
Job Type: Full-time