GovQA (www.govqa.com) is a Chicago-based company whose GovQA Exchange Platform has emerged as the leader in highly secure, SaaS-based, enterprise workflow that operates within, across and outside top state and local governments nationwide. GovQA is one of the fastest-growing private software firms in Illinois and now services 125 million people worldwide.
This position is located at GovQA’s corporate headquarters in Woodridge, IL. a southwest suburb of Chicago.
Summary of position:
DIRECT AND LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE - The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including integration with other application. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Sales Operations. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. Currently, Salesforce is only used for Sales Tasks although Service Cloud may be added in the future.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 50+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce integrations – Netsuite, Pendo, Leadership Connect
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ module
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Temporarily due to COVID-19