Gentle Dental Care is a small business in Lorton, VA. We are professional, agile, innovative and our goal is to Make work place fun and help grow professionally .
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
Responsible for providing support to the dentist by ensuring that proper sterilization techniques are followed, dental instruments and equipment are cleaned and properly maintained, and support staff maintain a sanitized environment. Dental Assistants will also be responsible for taking dental x-rays and performing daily record keeping duties. It is also expected that Dental Assistants will take on additional responsibilities such as dental lab procedures.
- Greet patients and explain treatment options.
- Take patient's vital signs; prepare equipment and materials for treatment.
- Follow dental hygienist's or dentist's orders to ensure proper dental care is provided.
- Provide sterilization procedures for instruments and equipment after use in patient procedures.
- Provide support to dentists during procedures; advise dentists when treatments need to be altered.
- Communicate with dentists and staff about patient's needs.
Excellant growth potentional. Experience with Dentrix plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location