DECA Health is seeking energetic, experienced Registered Nurses to support patient care at West Central Surgery Center (WCSC). We are a single-specialty, pain management provider, focusing on providing the highest quality pain management procedures.
This peri-operative RN position assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of patients. As an integral part of the clinical team, the RN leads team members in the care as directed by the attending physician and in collaboration with other healthcare providers in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the organization. The ideal candidate will actively participate in the creation of an environment that fosters patients, family, physician and employee satisfaction while ensuring all decisions are made based on company philosophy.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a 401(k) with company match!
Work Hours: Monday - Friday; no nights, weekends, holidays, or on-call
- Assess the patient's condition and nursing needs; sets goals; prescribes appropriate nursing actions to meet those goals and the physical, psychological, spiritual, cultural, social and rehabilitation needs of the patient, including discharge planning.
- Coordinate and participate in direct and indirect patient care activities in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Apply administrative principles and management techniques in assessing, planning, leading, evaluating, delegating and educating.
- Demonstrates responsibility for continued professional growth, competence and development.
- Participate in departmental program of Continuous Quality Improvement and other quality control activities.
- Comply with the Core Values, Mission and Philosophy of West Central Surgical Center.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals in meeting departmental goals.
- Establishes and maintains mechanisms for communication and constructive problem solving with the staff.
- Utilizes a team approach in decision-making and problem solving.
- Builds trust and mutual respects; supports and promotes decentralized model for decision-making.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as RN; pain management experience strongly preferred.
- Strong IV skills required.
- Current RN license in state of Ohio.
- Up-to-date ACLS and BLS.
Job Type: Full-Time (Part-Time & Per Diem opportunities also available)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- registered nurse: 2 years (Preferred)
- home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- acute care: 1 year (Preferred)
- rn: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible