The Personal Assistant will support the daily personal needs of the Principal and his family members, and will also do official work related to his business (personal assistance, family assistance, home assistance, executive assistance).
The services include but are not limited to home management (including helping with construction and renovation projects), family projects, office and administration, automotive maintenance, travel planning, general errands, special event planning, internet research, and help in company related tasks including email communications and other projects. Must be proficient in MS word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Dropbox and other forms of business technology.
While much of the work will be remote, the successful candidate will spend 1 to 3 half days in the home office as required. Car and cell phone allowances provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete special projects and initiatives or work with other company team members on special projects
· Coordinate travel, including airline and hotel reservations, ground transportation, and visa applications
· Manage personal homes, vehicles and other assets
· Organize and maintain records and shared files on strategic projects
· Conduct market research including real estate and business investment opportunities
· Manage special project budgets including ongoing review and approval of expenses
· Organize personal receipts and expenses
· Complete other duties and responsibilities
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate's or bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum three (1) years’ experience in a similar personal assistant and/or coordination role
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· High level of organizational proficiency, ability to manage a diverse portfolio of ongoing projects, and proven ability to meet deadlines
· Strong project management skills
· Proven experience in critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Planning and organizing
· Strong computer skills, with particular proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to maintain professional confidentiality
· Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision, as well as within a team
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) appropriate for communicating and working well with diverse constituents at all levels
This is a part time to full-time position (Average 25 to 40 hours per week). The successful candidate will work remotely and may be required to meet with the Principal throughout the week
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
Treating all people with respect is at the core of who we are.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), disability, age, veteran status, citizenship, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information and/or other protected status as required by applicable law.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job description reflects our assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts our right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties above are not to be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract