Spokane County's newest cannabis retailer is hiring for budtenders!
This position entails working in a fast- paced, high volume retail cannabis store, looking for sales associates. Tasks range from greeting customers as they enter the store, personal shopping, cash handling, and inventory management. We require that our sales associates have a high level of interpersonal/ communication skills and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
What We Are Looking For
* Must be at least 21
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
* High School diploma minimum
*Previous Cannabis related experience preferred
* Preferred previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience
* Must be able to explain any gaps in employment
* Must have a stable work history
* Must have an outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
* Strong organizational and follow-through skills
* High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
* Strict attention to detail
* Ability to accurately count back change to customers
* Report to work dependably for all scheduled shifts; arrive on time for every shift
* Must be able to stand and walk almost constantly for long periods.
* A vast knowledge of cannabis
*The ability to comprehend and follow directions the first time given
*Must take pride in performance
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time