We’re looking for leadership-oriented individuals to join our Fast Track Management Program. In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your path to management, and advance within 12 months.
New York Life Insurance Company and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable* annuities, and mutual funds*.
In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner. In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager.
- MBA completion within the previous 24 months
- Prior management or business owner experience
Preferred but not required to apply:
- Life and Health License
- FINRA registrations; Series 6 or 7 and Series 63
- Previous sales experience
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
Our extensive resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses
- Three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support:
- Our Advanced Planning Group
- Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives
- The Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee.
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agents’ client acquisition needs
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).** For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
**Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 8/1/17.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Management/Business Owner: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Work from home
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply