Who we are:
Collective Medical is a fast-growing Utah-based company determined to prove that exceptionally crafted product and passionate healthcare providers and health plans, together, can improve the health of some of the most vulnerable members of our community. The change we are driving is transformational, not incremental. We have strong values and a team that is committed to going above and beyond to serve our stakeholders. We are looking for passionate, driven, team members to join our Collective family.
Our product closes the communication gaps that undermine patient care. We help healthcare professionals work together more seamlessly so that they can deliver a better care experience to their patients. Our network is nationwide. We serve every national health plan, hundreds of hospitals and health systems, tens of thousands of providers, and tens of millions of patients.
The result? Our software is proven to reduce the cost of care, streamline coordination across provider teams, and reduce medically-unnecessary hospital visits.
Eliminate avoidable risk and friction from care delivery. In other words, we work to catch people before they fall through the cracks of our very complicated healthcare system.
Why we love working here, in the words of our own team:
Other reasons we love working here:
- “We have good, smart, humble, caring people. The people here are good and they care about our mission and the difference we're making in health Care.”
- “I see the benefits my work provides. The people here are amazing. I feel empowered to succeed.”
- “I feel like what we do matters and the employees are working together not against each other!”
- It’s all. about. the. MISSION. Seriously, we are a highly mission-driven company.
- The cause is noble and pure.
- We’re obsessed with culture, people, and opportunity.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Generous benefit package including company-sponsored healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life-insurance, 401K.
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Loaded break room, Monday lunches, and lots of other meals throughout.
- Quarterly team and company events
The Partnerships Director will drive momentum, strategic thinking and execution on external partnerships, product partnerships and channel partnerships. This role will require working closely with the leadership team to create alignment around partnerships and drive execution on deals with to create near term impact for Collective. We’re looking for a dynamic, creative and driven individual who can evaluate and conceive a partnership strategy going forward and who can own the partnership process from concept to rollout while building deep relationships internally and with third parties.
This is an opportunity for someone to develop strong, robust relationships that create growth for the company. This person will craft innovative win-win partnerships and also operationalize existing partnerships we have in motion. Through a combination of high-level vision and strong execution, this person will have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the long-term strategy and growth of Collective Medical.
Who you’ll work with:
The Partnerships Director will work closely with our Legal, Sales and Marketing teams and will report directly to our Head of Product. This is a critically important role that will have an opportunity to work with key leaders within the company as we continue our strong growth in the health care industry.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Partner with leadership team to develop the overarching partnership strategy
- Drive momentum, strategic thinking and execution on all external partnerships, product partnerships and channel partnerships
- Manage the deal process from concept to execution, including crafting deal structure, driving organizational alignment, contracting and roll out.
- Drive operational efficiencies around our current product and channel relationships
- Develop our partnership framework to evaluate partnership opportunities in the market
- Drive relationships with existing and potential partners
- Source, vet, and execute on opportunities resulting in clear business plans with defined milestones and value driven targets
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify evolving business priorities and adjust partnership efforts accordingly
- Partner with business leaders to measure the impact of new partnerships
Find out more about us:
- Consulting or Finance experience is preferred
- Proven success in channel sales, strategic partnerships, and/or business development
- Project management and experience negotiating contracts preferred
- Experience owning complex initiatives from concept to completion
- Fast thinker, able to quickly discern and communicate where there might be mutual value in a potential partnership
- Experience working closely with legal to negotiate key business terms and contracts
- The ability to strike the right balance between strategic thinking and efficient, tactical execution
- Experience prioritizing amongst competing goals and opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great attention to detail
- Rigorous and systematic approach to tracking progress against long term strategies
- A team player with a positive attitude
Collective Medical empowers care teams to improve patient outcomes by closing the communication gaps that undermine patient care through seamless collaboration. With a nationwide network covering every national health plan in the country, hundreds of hospitals and health systems and tens of thousands of providers—including hospitals, emergency departments, skilled nursing facilities, primary care providers, mental and behavioral health clinics, and others—Collective Medical’s system-agnostic platform is trusted by healthcare organizations and payers to identify at-risk and complex patients and facilitate actionable collaboration to make better care decisions and improve outcomes. Based in Salt Lake City, Collective Medical is proven to streamline transitions of care, improve coordination across diverse care teams, and reduce unnecessary hospital admissions. Learn more at www.collectivemedicaltech.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.