Galls is your reliable source for quality, in-stock public safety equipment and apparel. Each year, over one million men and women trust us to supply their essential gear and supplies. With over 45 years in the industry, it's easy to see why. Simply put, we are THE Authority in Public Safety. Galls is proud to serve America’s public safety professionals by providing the broadest selection of uniforms, equipment and solutions combined with great customer service.
Summary: The Search Engine Marketing Manager will assist in the management of Galls’ Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) efforts. In addition the SEM Manager will also oversee marketing efforts for a specific division of Galls to include homepage pagination, email marketing and site updates& maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Plan and implement Galls SEM campaigns for specific division of our company known as USCAV . Grow successful and profitable search engine marketing traffic acquisition opportunities. Candidate may also be required to build campaigns for future acquisitions.
- Engage with Digital Ops Manager to update landing pages and site navigation to enhance user experience to optimize conversion rate.
- Engage with Email Marketing Manager to build out email campaigns for USCAV.
- Write ad copy, maximize CTR(click through rate) and increase quality scores through optimization techniques.
- Develop, expand and optimize campaigns & ad groups, keyword lists, improve ad copy titles and descriptions
- Desire to stay on top of competitor's strategies and keyword portfolios
- Daily review/weekly reporting and in-depth quantitative analysis of KPIs and actions to improve daily performance
- Provide analysis and risk vs. reward modeling on both engine and keyword expansion and volume expectations
- Develops conversion optimization strategies and A/B landing page and ad copy testing to improve performance
- Collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Teams to drive unified consumer experience.
- Working knowledge of current SEM best practices, concepts, statistics, trends and industry developments
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Financial analysis skills a strong plus
- High competitive metabolism and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in related field
Our employees are eligible for:
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION COVERAGE
- LIFE AND DISABILITY INSURANCE
- VACATION AND PERSONAL TIME
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- 401K PLAN
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
Galls is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call 859-266-7227 ext. HR with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Galls location and the title of the job opening.
Job Type: Full-time