COME GROW WITH US! Join our growing team of smart, dependable, and dedicated people!
Join the National DCP (NDCP) family – a team of great people with a spirit of teamwork and giving back to our community, delivering to nearly 10,000 quick serve restaurants daily like Dunkin’ each day!
NDCP is a sourcing and distribution service provider to the restaurant industry. Our extensive distribution network makes 700,000+ deliveries of over 75+ million cases, driving more than 30 million miles each year. People are our most valuable resource - all of our 1,700 employees make a critical impact every day. Check out this video on what it means to work at NDCP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aqa1UwzndY
SEEKING Delivery Assistant - Westampton, NJ
- 4 day workweek, home daily. Early morning start time 2:00 am-4:00 am
- $18.43 per hour + overtime after 40 hours
- Competitive health, vision, dental, prescription drug, life, short- and long-term disability insurance 30 days after hire
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time off 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Position Overview: Incumbent will assist the Driver with unloading of the truck. The Driver and Delivery Assistant will properly distribute product by temperature zone (freezer, cooler and dry).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the driver with the delivery of product into store locations using an electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack and or two-wheel hand truck. Product will be segregated into freezer, cooler, dry and chemicals.
- Assist the driver with identifying the product(s) on the delivery truck under various lighting conditions that may exist in the trailer or delivery truck.
- Learn product descriptions and box types to assist in the proper delivery of product at each location.
- Assist the driver in placing stock into the proper delivery zone in the store (freezer, cooler and dry).
- Lift boxes and bags of varying sizes and weights frequently during the course of a day.
Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Prior mover helper, restaurant supply chain delivery, or warehouse experience is a plus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills with the ability to interact with employees and external customers
- Strong Team Player
- Flexible to varying work schedules
- Be able to lift up to 55 lbs.
Location: 20 East Park Drive, Westampton, NJ 08060
#NDCPHIRES #generallaborjobs #constructionjobs #truckingindustry #weeklypay #greatbenefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.43 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location