Surefire Local is a SaaS technology and services company that connects national brands with their networks of franchises, dealers or contractors to drive marketing campaigns and new customer acquisition at the local level.We have a comprehensive platform that allows local businesses to manage their local digital presence from one platform.
- Manage full stack teams of software engineers that design, implement, instrument, test, deploy and support code.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects in an Agile process.
- Coach team members on a daily basis, set goals and conduct performance reviews.
- Own the full lifecycle of software development to include QA
- Have a deep understanding of how our products and client solutions are built and sometimes contribute technically to client solutions.
- Have an understanding of client needs and design solutions for how to achieve them.
- Assist teams to maintain a balanced support workload.
- Work with the VP of Technology to maintain a roadmap and project plan that meets the demands of our clients.
- Turn the roadmap into staffing needs
- Implement a technical strategy that ensures future success of your products and teams.
- Contribute to design and architecture of systems that span multiple teams and/or products.
- Liaise with account managers to ensure smooth hand-off after training is complete
- Identify and implement process improvements to continuously advance our work and the value that we deliver to clients.
- Provide support for additional special projects, as needed, following leadership direction.
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related technical field,or equivalent experience, is required; MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Several years of Project Management
- Several years of client facing experience dealing with internal teams and third party partners
- Experience architecting and implementing scalable SaaS web applications on AWS.
- Interpersonal abilities to work with all online marketing disciplines and teams as well as external vendors and agency partners
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated, and comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Advanced project management, organizational, priority-setting and planning skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Absorbing and parsing technical information.
- Maximizing the resources of an early stage company as an ethical and proactive leader.
- Strong written, oral communication, presentation skills, and cross-functional leadership skills
- A desire to integrate technology and services into solutions that generate value and success for our clients
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- An understanding of digital marketing is a Plus
This a full-time engagement located in Tysons, VA (just outside of Washington, DC). There may be limited travel required for this position. Pay is commensurate with experience and matches industry standards. Medical benefits available.
- Project Management: 4+ years required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 4 years (Required)
- Tysons Corner, VA (Preferred)