Pinnacle Staffing Solutions, Inc. is headquartered in beautiful Clearwater, Florida and we are expanding our team of Senior Healthcare Recruiters!
Career opportunities are available in staffing Healthcare Professionals both Direct Hires and Temp Staffing in Radiation Oncology and Radiology for academic, community hospital settings, cancer centers and consulting groups all over the united states.
We understand that the art of matching is NOT just finding bodies but making a right fit for both the center and the healthcare professional. Our database is incredibly user friendly to assist you in matching our healthcare professionals to just the right job. And our database of centers and healthcare professionals is unparalleled in this industry.
What is Involved in working a Full Desk?
- Reviewing job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring manager and asking insightful questions to help identify the right candidate
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates against job descriptions
- Presenting candidates in a personal, meaningful, and knowledgeable format
- Continuous candidate contact; before, during, and after the interview/hiring process
- Establish and maintain positive rapport with all candidates, potential candidates, and hiring managers.
- Develop and leverage network of professionals for future candidate submittals through Social Media and attending regional conferences.
Qualifications needed to be successful:
- The ideal candidate will understand how to work collaboratively and seamlessly in a team focused environment.
- Will possess excellent communication skills, with an outgoing, personable, personality.
- Be Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed financially.
- Experience establishing relationships with hiring managers to make placements.
- Experience within a small boutique recruiting company.
- Longevity with past companies of at least three years
- 3 years of experience in recruiting, strongly preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and full MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What makes Pinnacle different?
- Great team atmosphere and awesome work environment
- Join a team that does the right thing for others while having fun!
- Flexible work-life balance
- Training Program
- Company team builders and Closing Celebrations
- We offer exceptional earnings potential, competitive base draw, high commissions!
Check out our website at www.pinnaclestaffingsolutions.org !
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Clearwater, FL (Preferred)