CONSULTING ENGAGEMENT MANAGER, MARKETING STRATEGY & PROGRAM DESIGN
Retail CX, Loyalty, Lifecycle, Segmentation
Managers lead teams of 3 to 8 consultants on strategy engagements that generally run 3 to 4 months. Our consultants are full-time salaried employees, and there is no "bench-policy".
Along with practice leads and Partners, you will work with business leads and turn client goals and challenges into clearly mapped projects that align with our expertise. Once the project has sold, you will be the Engagement Manager; executing and leading consultants to execute while handling client interaction and expectations. You'll be responsible for ensuring that deliverables meet our exacting standards while coordinating consultant's efforts and providing mentorship and feedback.
Our clients love working with us because we craft practical, carefully considered, and insightful solutions for their business and customers. Our approach is focused on engaging with our clients in a partnership to address short and long-term issues all while helping them focus their resources on making meaningful connections with their customers.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES:
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role creating strategy deliverables for a consulting firm or agency. (Staff-augmentation or contract roles do not count.)
- Confirmed ability to develop "top-drawer" intellectual property/strategy solutions for clients
- Fluency in leading complexity, multiple projects (external/internal) including creation and use of project plans, updates, reporting, stakeholder interviews, project scoping, proposal development, meeting facilitation and presentation.
- Direct experience actively participating in supporting and creating new business (business development) and people growth (mentoring and thought-leadership)
- Power user of data and communication tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well-honed written, verbal and interpersonal skills employed discerningly dependent on the setting, stakeholders, and timing. Your uncanny ability to first listen and understand are essential steps in how you begin to craft a message or story that is easy to understand and is compelling and persuasive.
You will have the opportunity to deliver some of the following:
- Buyer Journey Maps
- Customer Experience / Journey Mapping
- Segment / Audience Marketing Plans
- Digital Engagement Program Designs
- Content Strategies and Plans
- Marketing Technology Roadmaps
- Digital Dashboards and Analytics
- Go to Market Strategies
- Loyalty programs
- Sales Enablement and Operation strategies
- Experience, Service, and Digital Design
- Customer Insights and Marketing Analytics
- Advanced Analytics / Data Science Deliverables
Formed over 12 years ago, Lenati focuses exclusively on Marketing Strategy and Sales Performance consulting. Lenati continues measured and judicial growth with a focus on maintaining our start-up, people-oriented work culture. A career at Lenati means you have the opportunity to provide insight, guidance and winning strategies to Fortune 500 clients while building your personal brand as a thought leader and entrepreneur.
Lenati is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, disability status—physical or mental, medical condition, family or medical care leave, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.