We are presently hiring for the following positions:
All technicians receive: Excellent Wages, Profit Sharing, All benefits listed below, Sales Commissions on service agreements and job sales (change-outs, add-ons etc.), Generous on-call standby pay (1 week per month rotation), Company service truck, Smart phone, and Performance based bonuses.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Tool programs
- Flat rate service and service agreement pricing
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- 401K Plan
- Benefits flex plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous vacation/holiday/sick time
- ACCA & RSES sponsored seminars/training
- ABC (Gould Institute) classes
- NATE classes/certification
- Manufacturer sponsored training
- All candidates should have EPA refrigerant card, good driving record, references, and good communication skills.
- MA Ref. License, Oil Burner Tech License, NATE Certs, QIV certification, OSHA 10-hour, and any other qualifications are a definite plus, and will also be considered for compensation levels.
- We are members of ABC, ACCA, ACA/NE, BBB, EPA, NATE, NFPA, and RSES. Ongoing training is available, and encouraged through our memberships in all of these organizations, both in-house and at outside training sites.
Ideal candidates may have previously worked as HVAC Maintenance / Refrigeration Technician / Residential HVAC Technician
Kermit B. Schulz & Sons, Inc. (KBS) provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $42.00 per hour
- HVAC Service Technician: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations