Parts Counter Sales
Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, Inc is a multi-location, full-service trailer dealership with an immediate opening at its Baltimore, MD location. We are looking for a counter sales professional with experience in heavy duty truck and trailer parts or a related industry.
Hale is an industry leading, family friendly company offering a challenging and fulfilling career opportunity with an attractive work/life balance, and who offers a competitive salary, excellent medical, vision & dental benefits, paid vacation, and a matching 401k plan.
- Maintaining/growing existing customer relationships and work with outside sales to develop new accounts.
- Providing prompt response to customer requests for product, pricing, delivery, and technical information.
- Research parts specifications and sourcing options.
- Contacting customers by phone and other direct marketing methods to increase sales.
- Implementing Company marketing and sales programs promoting existing and new product lines.
- Maintenance of customer, vendor, and product information to support sales efforts.
- Provide inventory ordering and warehouse assistance as needed.
- Develop product knowledge through involvement in Company and vendor sponsored training programs.
- Provide technical support to customers and work with vendors to solve customer problems.
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions and customer needs while recognizing cross selling opportunities.
- Adherence to company safety program.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in sales of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts or service or a related sales background.
- Must have strong sales skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Must be committed to a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Must present a professional, positive, results oriented, problem-solving attitude.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and multi-task.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must pass a standard pre-employment drug test
Job Type: Full-time