We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented, part time property management professional to join our team as a Property/On-site Manager in Bellevue, WA. We are a well-established Property Management Company that manages desirable multi-family apartment buildings ranging from 20-200 units. We are strong believers in promoting from within and have built a great sense of community to work in.
Our ideal candidate will be willing to live on-site, organized, have a high level of integrity, take pride in their work performance, and have the ability to interact and work well with others. We offer a diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and hard work is recognized.
- Company cell phone included!*
- Reports to the Portfolio Manager
- Interacts with residents and tenants with the highest level of customer service and positive attitude
- Oversee and perform leasing duties including responding to inquiries, showing apartments and preparing and executing leases
- Manage and maintain both physical and digital resident files
- Perform detailed daily property walks to ensure all maintenance and custodial issues are promptly addressed
- Respond to Portfolio Manager and tenants same day (talk, text and email communication methods required)
- Must be available for emergencies 24/7
We are looking for an applicant with the following abilities and qualifications:
- 2 Years of experience
- Customer service experience preferred; excellent customer service, communication skills and writing skills required
- Basic understanding of minor maintenance needs
- Computer literacy – email is required communication method
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Management and communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Experience with RealPage/OneSite a plus
Working throughout the Puget Sound area, we actively pursue the acquisition of multi-family real estate and are involved in the management of properties for a private investor group.