Indeed Hire has partnered with ABC Supply Company to locate an Outside Sales Representative to join their team in Bronx, NY.
Do you have a background in the external building material industry? Are you adept at business development and growing a book a business? Do you want to work for the largest distributor of building supplies in the country while directly influencing your own income? If so, apply today!
- ABC Supply, the nation’s largest distributor of exterior building products, is seeking a motivated sales professional to join its team.
- ABC Supply has been the recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award for 11 consecutive years and is proud to be an employee-first company.
- Outside Sales Representatives at ABC Supply have exclusive sales tools to enhance their success in business-to-business selling and have high earning potential.
- In this role, you will sell residential and commercial exterior building supplies to contractor customers.
- You will collaborate with your Branch Manager on ways to strategically build new relationships with prospective customers in the industry.
- In addition, you will provide your customers with superior service as you assist them with a full range of products and services to meet their contracting needs.
Specific duties may include:
- Cultivating and managing customer relationships
- Utilizing sales reports and other data to recognize sales opportunities in customer buying patterns
- Making cold calls to prospective customers
- Following sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective customers
- Following up with customers and providing solutions, should a service concern arise
- Providing training to customers and their teams on various product lines and services
- Assisting customers in the credit application process
- Connecting with customers to ensure that past due bills are paid and collect payments when necessary
Specific qualifications include:
- College degree (Business, Sales or other related fields) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Specific industry knowledge, including both familiarity with product lines and the overall building contractor process, is preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and own reliable vehicle
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Superior time-management and organization skills
ABC Supply values hard work and dedication and rewards its associates with an excellent compensation package. In addition to a competitive pay and commission structure, Outside Sales Representatives receive a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flex spending
- Vehicle allowance
- Expense account
- Paid holidays and paid time off
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- selling external building materials: 2 years
- Business Development: 1 year
- Outside Sales: 1 year