Tax Season is almost upon us, and now is the time to consider making a few extra dollars. We have a few positions still available, and we are flexible enough to accommodate all schedules.
Responsibilities and Duties**
- Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations
- Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion
- Consults tax law reference materials to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns
- Answers questions and provide future tax planning to clients
- Reviews financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner
- Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e., client signatures)
Qualifications and Skills**
- Students, Retirees, Veterans and anyone looking to return to work.
- Tax School completion
- PTIN required
Job Type: Part-time