Greets and welcomes visitors, patients and vendors providing excellent customer services, hospitality and a positive experience.
Provide accurate information, directions and, receives and responds to all telephone inquiries.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
- Coordinates Utilize hospital computer system to access patient registration data and directs patients/visitors to appropriate locations within the hospital.
- Verifies all staff is wearing ID badge.
- Abides and enforces visiting hour policy and procedure.
- Communicates directions to all locations/departments within the facility.
- Receives and responds to all telephone inquiries and assists visitors with special needs.
2 years customer service experience.
Strong verbal communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette.
Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
High School diploma or equivalent.