A Bachelor of Arts degree in history, anthropology or archaeology. Our Historic Preservation Coordinator will serve as front line staff for the Division and…
512 archaeology jobs
- Prince William County Government - Prince William County, VA
- ASM AFFILIATES - Eugene, OR
Requirements include a M.A. or Ph.D. degree in anthropology, archaeology, historical archaeology, or related field; a minimum of 5 years of supervisory or…
- Transcon Environmental - San Diego, CA
Proficiency in Arizona prehistoric and historic archaeology. Proficiency in archaeology throughout the western United States. Ability to mentor junior staff.
- Insignia Environmental - California
Insignia holds performance and responsiveness paramount while working with clients to meet their environmental needs, often on expedited timelines.
- Springer Nature - New York, NY
The Editorial team in Business, Economics, Social Sciences & Statistics is part of a global scholarly journals program in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission - Montgomery County, MD
These positions will serve under the Supervisor for Historic Preservation and will be primarily responsible as deed researchers for the Segregation Mapping…
- Transcon Environmental - Mesa, AZ
Proficiency in Southwest and Great Basin prehistoric cultures, archaeology, and/or historic archaeology. Undergraduate or graduate degree in archaeology, or…
- Transcon Environmental - Fresno, CA
Proficiency in California prehistoric and/or historic archaeology. Undergraduate or graduate degree (preferred) in archaeology, or closely related field.
- SWCA Environmental Consultants - Pasadena, CA
A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, biology, geology, anthropology, archaeology, history, environmental science, or a closely related field.
- IMC Real Estate - Mojave, CA
Nonprofit organization requires a *Full Time Field Archeologist* to assist with off-highway vehicle restoration projects on public lands managed by the Bureau…
- SWCA Environmental Consultants - Sacramento, CA
Twelve months experience at a supervisory level (crew chief or above) in California archaeology. Of particular interest are lithic analysis, geoarchaeology,…
- SWCA Environmental Consultants - Austin, TX
Advanced skills and knowledge in one or more specialty areas within archaeology (prehistoric or historic). Your role will be to take on the responsibility for a…