Other duties will include assisting customers of all ages by providing direct customer service with reference, reader's advisory, circulation functions and…
- Loudoun County Government - Leesburg, VA
- Richmont Graduate University - Chattanooga, TN
The library assistant supports the day-to-day operations of a small academic library in Chattanooga, TN. The library assistant may be asked to coordinate with…
- Princeton Theological Seminary - Princeton, NJ
Issuing library cards and updating patron records. Experience with Microsoft Office and integrated library systems. Supervises the work of graduate students.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic - Davenport, IA
Associate’s degree with library related course work; Bachelor’s degree preferred; at least three years progressively responsible related Library experience and…
- The City of Falls Church Virginia - Falls Church, VA
Experience in public libraries preferred; Preferred general knowledge of basic library procedures, methods and techniques; Library Assistant I (Part Time).
- Fauquier County Government - Warrenton, VA
Position will also serve as library courier as needed transporting books and materials between locations. 19 Hours Per Week - Evening and Weekend hours required…
- Frederick County Government - Brunswick, MD
Working knowledge of public library practices and procedures. This para-professional position provides comprehensive library services for all patrons, with…
- Caroline County, VA - Bowling Green, VA
Prepares library program materials and assists with program activities Knowledge, Skills and Abilities. Coursework in Library and Information Science or at…
- CT State Community College - Connecticut +1 location
Associates degree, with preference for Library Technical Science or a subject area related to library services in the academic field.
- Staffmark - Walhalla, SC
Assist patrons in locating materials, using the electronic catalog system and other library equipment; advise patrons of the availability of new resources and…
- Tennessee Secretary of State - Nashville, TN
Possess strong computer skills in standard software (including word processing and spreadsheet development), library data systems, and other library…
- Seminole Tribe of Florida - Okeechobee, FL
Greets and answers patron’s general questions; prepares library books, documents and manuscripts, or other library material for circulations.
- Westminster College - United States
Provide assistance, check library course material in and out, online catalog, photocopier and other tasks as needed.
- City of Roanoke - Roanoke, VA
Prepares library materials for circulation, bindery and withdrawal from library collections. Inspects and repairs library materials.
- Harnett County, NC - Lillington, NC
Knowledge of basic library filing systems. No experience required but some work or volunteer experience in a library or a customer service setting preferred;
- Brazoria County - Texas +1 location
Accepting requests for library materials. Implements library policy and regulations. Shelves library material as needed. Checking materials in and out.
- Wisconsin Valley Library Service - Oshkosh, WI
Help patrons; manage patron accounts; provide computer instruction and assistance to library patron; handle materials; assist with building security; assist…
- The City of Gulfport Florida - Saint Petersburg, FL
Assist in the search and recovery of library materials. Work with computerized circulation software and other library databases and websites.
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools - Annapolis, MD
Plans and administers a school's library media program. Knowledge of school-based library media systems and procedures.