Newmont Mining - Greenwood Village, CO 4

To learn more about Newmont visit us at:. Periodically review global Newmont leadership/management development curriculum for improvement....

Estimated: $100,000 - $130,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Active Treatment Systems Inc - San Francisco Bay Area, CA 

Working with such project owners as Kaiser Permanente, British Petroleum, Newmont Mining, Army Corps of Engineers, Marriott, Walmart and Kinder Morgan it is...

$70,000 - $150,000 a yearSponsored

Newmont Mining - Miami, FL 4

Newmont operations in South America are trough two different companies, Newmont Peru SRL and Minera Yanacocha SRL. Founded in 1921 Newmont Mining Corp....

Estimated: $120,000 - $160,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Greenwood Village, CO 4

To learn more about Newmont visit us at:. Newmont does not ask for or require job applicants to pay money to apply or be considered for employment with the...

Estimated: $86,000 - $120,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Barrick Gold Corporation - Nevada 4.1

Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. Barrick is looking for a Contract Specialist to join our team....

Estimated: $57,000 - $76,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Barrick Gold Corporation - Nevada 4.1

Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. Barrick is looking for a Superintendent, Underground Maintenance to...

Estimated: $79,000 - $100,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Greenwood Village, CO 4

To learn more about Newmont visit us at:. Promote awareness to emerging technologies and improvements to Newmont technologies....

Estimated: $110,000 - $150,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Greenwood Village, CO 4

To learn more about Newmont visit us at:. Develop external relationships by attending industry conferences, and proactively representing Newmont on site visits....

Estimated: $75,000 - $100,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Greenwood Village, CO 4

To learn more about Newmont visit us at:. Newmont does not ask for or require job applicants to pay money to apply or be considered for employment with the...

Estimated: $64,000 - $84,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Barrick Gold Corporation - Nevada 4.1

Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. Barrick is looking for an Accountant I to join our team....

Estimated: $52,000 - $71,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Cripple Creek, CO 4

For more information on Newmont:. Newmont prides itself on safety and embraces diversity, engages employees, fosters innovation, rewards high performance and...

Estimated: $76,000 - $99,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Greenwood Village, CO 4

To learn more about Newmont visit us at:. The Director Open Pit Mine Engineering works within Newmont Policies, Standards and industry best practices....

Estimated: $96,000 - $130,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Greenwood Village, CO 4

To learn more about Newmont visit us at:. The Technical Specialist - 106 performs complex technical duties on major projects of significance to Newmont....

Estimated: $99,000 - $140,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Cripple Creek, CO 4

For more information on Newmont:. Newmont prides itself on safety and embraces diversity, engages employees, fosters innovation, rewards high performance and...

Estimated: $41,000 - $56,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Barrick Gold Corporation - Nevada 4.1

Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. Barrick is looking for an Underground Mine Geologist to join our team....

Estimated: $43,000 - $59,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Carlin, NV 4

For more information on Newmont:. Experience with Python scripting, prior work with Newmont digital initiative is a plus....

Estimated: $67,000 - $93,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Battle Mountain, NV 4

For more information on Newmont:. Newmont prides itself on safety and embraces diversity, engages employees, fosters innovation, rewards high performance and...

Estimated: $83,000 - $110,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Elko, NV 4

Newmont offers competitive salary packages and annual performance incentives. Newmont prides itself on safety and embraces diversity, engages employees, fosters...

Estimated: $110,000 - $150,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Barrick Gold Corporation - Nevada 4.1

Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. Barrick Turquoise Ridge is looking for a Human Resources Business...

Estimated: $60,000 - $85,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Barrick Gold Corporation - Nevada 4.1

Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. Barrick is looking for an Underground Senior Mine Planning Engineer to...

Estimated: $96,000 - $120,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Newmont Mining - Miami, FL 4

Newmont operations in South America are trough two different companies, Newmont Peru SRL and Minera Yanacocha SRL. Founded in 1921 Newmont Mining Corp....

Estimated: $59,000 - $84,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.