Go the extra mile. Patients rely on our testing, and services to help them plan for their future. These are often serious decisions with far-reaching…
- Speedy Sticks - Ashburn, VA +126 locations
- Clifton-Fine Hospital - Star Lake, NY
Clinical laboratory technologists evaluate test results, develop and modify procedures, and establish and monitor programs, to ensure the accuracy of tests.
- J. PAUL JONES HOSPITAL - Camden, AL
Able to perform all clerical work which includes accession log, charges, reference lab entry, LIS knowledge, and EHR knowledge.
- George E Weems Memorial Hospital - Apalachicola, FL
Perform clerical duties as necessary, i.e. answer phone, file documents, retrieve data, copy and fax; Test, analyze and report patient results in a timely…
- Labcorp - Leesburg, VA +126 locations
Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner. Administrative and clerical duties as necessary. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ramp Health - Yardley, PA +19 locations
Administer vaccines such as flu, Tdap, Shingles, Pneumonia, etc *who can administer depends on state and federal guidelines*. *BILINGUAL IS A HUGE PLUS**.
- Reston Hospital Center - Reston, VA
As a Lab Assistant, you will support the lab team in a variety of functions including phlebotomy and specimen processing. High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Inova Health System - Leesburg, VA
To help achieve our mission, you will ensure accurate specimen processing to maintain specimen integrity and verify product and/or test components when…
- Inova Health System - Chantilly, VA
Provides excellent patient and customer service by using AIDET principles and assuring the correctness and quality of technical information and directions…
- Regency Medical Center - Lake Barrington, IL
Maintain current knowledge of developments and best practices in medicine by attending necessary Continuing Medical Education Courses.
- AFC Urgent Care Swampscott | Beverly|North Andover|Methuen - Essex County, MA
Welcome patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Perform all diagnostic x-rays.
- Reagan Hospital District - Big Lake, TX
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for performing quality diagnostic laboratory testing on a variety of specimens in a safe…
- Sunrise Medical Laboratories, Inc. - Lansdowne, VA +1 location
Basic computer and data entry skills. Previous phlebotomy training or experience. Ensure proper specimen processing, labeling, and test ordering.
- Actalent - Reston, VA +1 location
Stores specimen sample according to required temperature, places samples in appropriate collection container/ tube, accurately labels, follows different…
- The National Phlebotomy Provider Network - Philadelphia, PA +25 locations
This is a position that combines direct patient care, customer relationship management, and operations support activities.
- WellSpan Health - York, PA
Individuals will be given hands on instruction, practice phlebotomy, and be observed performing phlebotomy on patients.
- GBMC HealthCare - Baltimore, MD
Under direct supervision, the Phlebotomy Lab Assistant provides phlebotomy/accessioning service, utilizes appropriate equipment to collect, receive, accession/…
- SAUK-SUIATTLE INDIAN TRIBE - Darrington, WA
Acts as a clinical consultant to medical, nursing, paramedical personnel; consults and confers with a wide variety of health and related care providers, such as…
- AFC Urgent Care Castle Rock - Castle Rock, CO
Education / Certificates: Limited Scope X-ray (LSRT) certificate - or- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) certificate. 6 to 12 hour shift.