Must be Honest, Trustworthy, Punctual & Hard Working. Must have a good driving record & reliable transportation to work. OSHA-10/OSHA-30 (Preferred).
- OPTION ONE SOLAR - Apple Valley, CA
- Semper Solaris - Riverview, CA
Answer questions and educate potential customers on the steps required to add solar or one of our other products to their home.
- Brighten Solar Co. - Santa Barbara, CA
Use of company software to build solar financial analysis and find the best solar options for prospects; Conduct prospects and customer appointments and collect…
- Hooked On Solar - Rocklin, CA
The Production Scheduler ensures each installation or inspection is performed correctly and in a timely manner, whilst providing educated information and…
- The Salter Group - Sacramento, CA
Professional sales training including Counter, Inside, & Outside sales. Attend training conferences throughout the US. Must be 18 years of age.
- Sunlux Energy - Placentia, CA
Assist and report to the Crew Lead/Roof Lead by assembling and installing solar systems, battery backup systems and EV charging stations and other smart home…
- ISI - Petaluma, CA
Under general supervision of the site Foreman, Solar & Electrical Technician will perform installation of solar and electrical systems included but not limited…
- Urban Energy Solar, Inc. - Cerritos, CA
General knowledge of the NEC and solar codes. Layout and assemble solar modules and mounting hardware. Electrical wiring of solar arrays (AC and DC).
- Smart Solar Construction - San Diego, CA
Qualifications: Minimum three (3) years of project management experience in the residential solar PV field, ability to travel to sites as needed and some…
- Solnova - Fresno, CA
You will be trained and be prospecting alongside the senior sales reps but will not be required to close any sales. Plan on 35-40 hours per week.
- Energy Concepts Enterprises, Inc. - Fresno, CA
- Willing to work in extreme environments (hot sun, high places/roofs, and attics).*. - Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.*.
- SunMade Energy Inc. - Fresno, CA
At least 6 months of residential solar installations experience. Ability to bend conduit comfortably is preferred but not required.
- ROI Solar Power - Acampo, CA
Installing the required labels on solar system components and hardware. Installing and maintaining electrical service equipment, wiring, and conduit required…
- Enerpower - Chatsworth, CA
Start out as entry-level representative with no experience necessary, create leads / appointments by speaking to homeowners. This is a FULL-TIME position.
- Stellar Solar - San Diego, CA
Previous experience with PV solar electric installation required. Thorough knowledge of solar electric installation principles and techniques.
- High Definition Solar - San Mateo, CA
Its experienced technicians are trained to handle every aspect of solar installations. 2-3 preset leads daily. We pay 70% of commissions before install.