Sample Account Coordinator Job Description
A job description helps potential applicants identify relevant positions that would be a good fit for their skill set. Use this template to get started.
Looking for a job? Search jobs.
Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Account Coordinator job summary
As an account coordinator within our company you will be responsible for client-facing communication and campaign strategy. The qualified candidate will have exemplary qualitative and quantitative marketing experience. You will be required to take initiatives from ideation to execution, while tracking performance metrics and skillfully adapting campaigns accordingly. We are looking for someone to serve not only as an account coordinator, but as a brand champion. This is a fast-paced position within a growing marketing agency. A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position. Preference will be given to candidates with degrees in communications, journalism, and/or marketing.
Account Coordinator responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Account Coordinator responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and analyze marketing campaigns
- Build, maintain, and strengthen client relationships
- Create engaging and highly shareable digital content
- Develop social media calendars for clients, then execute content accordingly
- Stay up-to-date with social media best practices, platform updates, etc.
- Adapt to each brand’s voice and create campaigns that are on-brand and positioned to meet or exceed key objectives
Account Coordinator requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Account Coordinator requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ work experience in digital marketing
- Supplemental knowledge of traditional marketing preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and basic HTML
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and emerging/niche platforms
- Demonstrated ability to map out comprehensive marketing plans