Sample Android Developer Job Description
An Android developer job description will help you attract qualified candidates for your open position. It is essential that you convey the requirements and expectations of the position. Use the Android developer job description sample to help you create a custom job description that includes details on desired qualifications and the position as a whole.
Detailed job duties include:
- Develop and maintain a robust development team that will be responsible for the development of mobile applications.
- Develop, test and support Android apps in an agile environment with minimal supervision from senior developers.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure successful implementations are delivered on time and within budget.
- Analyze user needs and develop solutions using existing tools such as JIRA.
- Provide technical assistance by developing new features through code reviews, testing and documentation.
- Conduct mockups (required).
- Experience with Android development tools (i.e, Xcode).=
- Knowledge of the latest mobile operating systems and their applications in general; including but not limited to: iOS, Android Wear, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision while working under tight deadline requirements
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase plan with company match for qualified employees
- Flexible spending accounts