Sample Associate Manager Job Description
An associate manager job description template is a detailed document that provides a description of the primary tasks and duties of a job, as well as its responsibilities and qualifications. As an employer, writing an associate manager job description can be overwhelming, as each position is different. The following associate manager job description sample can be used and modified to fit your hiring needs. This sample should help you get started on writing a good job description and hire the right candidate for the job.
We are a growing, fast-growing and innovative technology company that is looking for an associate manager to join our team. The associate manager will be responsible for managing the operations of the business in order to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as well providing leadership on key initiatives such as assisting director/manager meetings and other strategic initiatives within the organization. This position requires strong communication skills both written and verbal.
The associate manager is responsible for the management of a large, multi-disciplinary team that includes senior management and business development. This position will be responsible to manage all aspects of an organization's operations including budgeting, forecasting, planning, scheduling, financial reporting, marketing, sales and other related functions in accordance with company policies and procedures. In addition, this role may also provide leadership on various projects as needed by the executive director or senior management team. As such, you must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Detailed job duties include:
- Manage the development and implementation of a strategic plan for an organization.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective processes to ensure that all business units are operating in compliance with company policies.
- Work closely with other departments within the organization as well as internal teams on project management strategies.
- Provide leadership support to senior management team members by developing strong relationships across organizational levels; managing budgets, scheduling staffing needs, providing training opportunities, supporting projects through mentoring, coaching, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a manager with an emphasis on financial services and/or finance management is required; MBA preferred but not required
- Experience managing large-scale projects within the healthcare industry (eg: health care, education)
- Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to develop business case documents that demonstrate how key decisions are made
- Proven track record of working effectively across multiple functional areas
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase plan with company match for qualified employees
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement saving plans
- Health benefits program
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Prescription drug coverage
- Relocation assistance