Sample Audio Visual Technician Job Description
The best job descriptions are tailored to meet the needs of the company and the job that needs to be done. An effective audio visual technician job description should be clear and concise in order to provide a potential employee with all of the necessary information. A well-written audio visual technician job description should include the primary duties and responsibilities, salary expectations, and any necessary skills for the job. This audio visual technician job description sample can be used and customized to fit your hiring needs.
We are a leading audio visual company with over 25 years of experience in the field. Our mission is to provide quality audiovisual services for our clients, and we believe that every client deserves an exceptional customer experience. As a leader in the industry, we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune Magazine's Best Places To Work list.
The audio visual technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of audio visual equipment. This includes a variety in different types of equipment including: microphones, mixers, speakers and amplifiers. The technician is also responsible to provide technical support on all aspects related to audio visual systems such as sound design, audio recording, video editing, digital camera setup and other projects that may require additional work or training. Must have experience with various software programs (either Microsoft Office Suite).
Detailed job duties include:
- Perform audio visual and video productions for the public.
- Provide technical support to a wide range of clients, including: audio visual production manager, sound engineers, project managers, etc.
- Reviewing client work requests from various sources as needed or requested by management.
- Communicate with customers regarding their needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with other technicians in order to ensure that all projects are completed within budget guidelines.
- Adhere to company standards when performing tasks such as asbestos removal requirements.
- Maintains accurate records/database.
- Supports customer service issues through training sessions.
- Must be able to work in an office environment
- Ability and willingness for continuous learning, both verbal and written; must have the ability/willingness to learn new skills as needed by client requirements
- Strong communication skills with all levels of staff including supervisors, managers and vendors, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations & holiday pay
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Retirement plan with company match for full time employees
- Employee assistance program (EAP)