Sample Automotive Detailer Job Description
A well-written job description can help you attract the right candidate for your open position. Use this automotive detailer job description sample to help you format your job listing and customize it to meet your specific requirements.
We are a family owned and operated automotive detailing company with over 50 years of experience. Our goal is to provide the best service in the industry, while maintaining our commitment to quality standards.
Detailing vehicles to maintain a clean and attractive appearance. Cleans, waxes and buffs cars using special purpose cleaners such as: vacuum cleaners, polishers, car waxers, etc. An individual must be detail-oriented with the ability of working independently or in teams; have excellent communication skills (written and verbal); possess good time management abilities; be organized well enough for work on weekends/holidays when needed.
Detailed job duties include:
- Cleans and polishes a variety of vehicles including, but not limited to: cars with interior paint jobs.
- Cleans exterior windows using cleaning agents such as shampooers, cleaners, etc.
- Cleans interior glass by hand or vacuuming surface surfaces (carpets, upholstery).
- Removal of dirt from vehicle(ies), dust, debris, oil, grease, etc.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills, techniques and equipment as needed by the customer
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Strong attention-to detail experience is required for this position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement saving plans (401K) with company match
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance coverage for your dependents
- Child care benefits program
- Individualized training opportunities to learn more about the industry of automotive detailing