Sample Beauty Consultant Job Description
Writing an engaging and effective beauty consultant job description is important for inspiring interest in your open position and attracting the right candidate for the job. Here is a sample beauty consultant job description template that you can use as a guide to help you write a quality listing that will effectively promote your open position.
We are a growing beauty consulting company that has been in business for over 20 years. Our clients include the leading brands of cosmetics, hair care and personal care products as well as other specialty salons across the country. The beauty consultant is responsible to provide services including: consultations on all aspects related to skin care, facials and body treatments. This position requires an individual who can work independently with minimal supervision or be part-time at least 3 months per year (with some flexibility).
Beauty consultants are responsible for providing a variety of services to clients, including hair care and selling beauty products. They will also be responsible for the development of client relationships through their own personal contacts with each client. The beauty consultant is accountable for maintaining professional standards in all aspects of salon operations as well as customer service. This position requires an individual who has experience working on multiple projects at one time or another within a company environment. Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) while being detail-oriented.
Detailed job duties include:
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients by providing excellent client services, including: assist in the development and implementation for new products; develop an understanding of customers needs through consultation with their stylists; create a positive relationship with clients via phone calls, email and other channels.
- Work closely with our beauty consultant team members on all aspects of beauty salon operations such as scheduling appointments.
- The ability to work well under pressure is essential.
- Maintain professional appearance and good communication skills across departments.
- Must be able to work in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability for both written and verbal communications
- Strong customer service skills; strong organizational skills required
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401k with company match (restrictions apply)